Friday, May 18, 2012

MGT

Remember (if you're old like me) that Big Dogs brand from the 80s and early 90s? Jay mentioned last night that the big dog himself is a St. Bernard, which I never really remembered until now.

We have a St. Bernard.


Which got me to thinking.


Vintage drawings meshed with modern fonts.

Then I had some more fun.


I could never be a graphic designer (not that I have that kind of talent anyway) because I can't stand taking direction from people when it comes to art. However, I could design apparel graphics for myself ALL THE LIVELONG DAY.

I know I would buy a women's fitted t-shirt with one of the above graphics if I saw it somewhere. Or a hoodie. Or a trucker hat. Or a onesie for my Goddaughter.

The question is, would anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment