Thursday, April 26, 2012

panorama 1

Too... tired... to post anything meaningful just yet, but thought I'd leave y'all with a panorama in the center of the finish-mowed area, which includes a double sighting of Jaybird mowing. Forgive the watermark - I like DoubleTake so far but haven't decided to splurge yet on the $25 for the full version. Yes, that's a gas push mower, and yes, my reel mower definitely did not make the cut (HAR), and yes, we will be purchasing either an ATV and a pull-behind mower or a ride-on mower. My non-fossil-fueled reel mower aspirations proved to be quite... ludicrous to say the least. However, I do still plan to use it for mowing the future garden paths. for now

We missed the animals dreadfully, but it was melancholy to come back to Cali.

You clearly need to click here for the full version.

More lates on the interwebs issue (hell, communications in general), lots and lots of eye candy, mass mowing, mucho plans, Melungeons, flora identification, local eats, laundry the old-fashioned way, my shitty art, and snoooooooooooze...

No comments:

Post a Comment