Sunday, April 21, 2013

www.mountainstead.com

Chicks finally looking like chickens. And pooping everywhere.

Pepper, tomato, zinnia, basil, California poppy, and marigold seedlings.

Moosie being helpful.

The weed-overrun potager garden. This is what I get for being lazy and not kill mulching with cardboard first. Gah.

The broccoli that endured my neglect all winter is actually rewarding us. Go, Broc!

Raspberries on the move.

You may or may not have noticed yesterday that I switched over to a primary URL, www.mountainstead.com, from my secondary URL, mountainstead.blogspot.com. I thought this might alleviate some of the issues readers have encountered when commenting (thanks so much for all your feedback! -- plus, I look all official and shit), but technically, I'm still using the Blogger platform so if you still run into problems, please email me at sarahnoce@gmail.com. I know how frustrating it can be to take the time to write a thoughtful comment on a blog, only to have it disappear into a black hole, gone forever (copy + paste, my friends, copy + paste). It should automatically redirect you from the blogspot domain, but you may want to update your bookmarks/RSS feed at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment