Thursday, December 6, 2012

getting paid to do what i love

I drove a total of six hours today back and forth to my commercial shoot at the recovery facility (and arose at 4am) so I'm a little pooped, but I think it went well. Especially considering the fact that the entire facility was being remodeled / under construction, the weather totally didn't cooperate, Christmas decorations were everywhere (unbeknownst to me), and I think some of the people at the facility thought my model was actually a patient.

I'm also not sure if I'm allowed to post any of the actual photographs, so here's a test shot of yours truly (out of focus, no less, because it's hard to focus on someone that is still out of the shot).


I look all salty, but it's just because I belong behind the camera, not in front of it. Today was a rad day.

On a more serious note, I would just like to say that the staff the facility were some amazing, dedicated, and incredibly caring folk, and if you seek recovery, I would be happy to give you their information because they get people from all over the country -- they're THAT good.

No comments:

Post a Comment